Are you staying in a hotel any time soon? Are you worried about it being infested with Bedbugs?
Your hotel might look clean, but what is hiding in your room? Bed bugs don’t care about the cleanliness or star-rating of a hotel, and they are found everywhere. While most hotels are doing what the can to keep their hotel bedbug-free, it’s important that you protect yourself.
Do you think you have a Bedbug problem in your property or work place? Do you need it treated quickly by a professional to a very high standard? Call 0203 600 0401
If you have a bedbug infestation make sure you call a professional company. Please
DO NOT do any of the things listed below!
Here are some tips to help you when travelling!
- Inspect your room - Make sure to look under the sheets and inspect mattress seams. Bed bugs leave stains and spots. Bed bugs don’t only hide in mattresses, but in furniture as well. Be sure to check for them in the headboard, side tables, and art work above the bed.
- Use luggage racks - Do not store your bags on or under the bed. Bed bugs are great hitch-hikers and will climb into the crevices of your belongings.
- Don’t leave your dirty clothes scattered around the room - Keep your belongings off the floor, chairs, or dressers. Bed bugs like piles of clothes to hide in.
- If you see signs of bugs, immediately request a room change - Do not accept a room change into an adjacent space either to the side or above/below you.
- Wash clothing - When you return home, wash all clothing from your suitcase in hot water, even if you did not wear it. Dry with high heat to ensure all bugs are killed. Vacuum your luggage, making sure to get all the seams.
With all our Heat treatments they come with a full 6 month guarantee, full property surveys are required before any treatment can take place, there is a checklist of things required of the client and for our heat specialist team, this will help us to carry out the heat treatment to its full expectation.
If you find out that you have a bedbug infestation make sure to get in contact with us ASAP! Your problem will get out of hand before you know it. You will need to contact a professional pest control company to come and eradicate your problem. If you suspect an active infestation book a professional bed bug treatment as soon as possible! Call us now on 0203 600 0401. Click here for our website.